When was the last time you had a good laugh? That genuine laugh where you can’t talk and you find yourself grasping for air. That kind of laughter can actually be beneficial to one’s health. Believe it or not, a good laugh can increase the cardio capacity and improves one’s breathing.
Painters in Perth found the interest to search the web for the funniest and best “your mamma”, homosexual and racial jokes there is. Warning: this is not for the easily offended, turn back if you are exaggeratedly sensitive.
Your Momma Jokes
· “Your Momma is so black when I shot her; the bullet came back and asked for a flashlight”
· “Your Momma is so fat when she got on the scale it said, “I need your weight not your phone number”
· “Your Momma is so ugly that she threw a boomerang and it refused to come back”
· “Your Momma is so fat that her blood type is Nutella”
· “Your Momma is so fat that her picture is heavy”
· Q: What’s faster than a black guy running down the street with your TV?
A: His Brother behind him with the VCR.
· Q: How many Mexicans does it take to fix a light bulb?
A: Just Juan.
· Q: What do SpongeBob and an Asian have in common?
A: They are both yellow and can’t drive.
· Q: How do Chinese people name their kids?
A: Throw a spoon down the stairs, CHING CHANG CHONG TING.
· Q: What do you call a Mexican with a rubber toe?
· Q: What do you call a homosexual dentist?
A: Tooth Fairy
· Q: What do a homosexual and an ambulance have in common?
A: They both get loaded from the rear and go whoo-whoo!
· Q: What do you get when you cross a gay man and a horse?
A: A unicorn
· Q: How do five gay men walk?
A: One Direction.
· Q: How do you know if your newborn is gay?
A: He’ll only suck his pacifier if there is hair on it.
Painters Perth has found these jokes very entertaining, and if you find these jokes offensive then you are just adding stress to your life. Find time to laugh the problems and difficulties of life away.
When crying and laughing is the only option left, Perth House Painters thinks laughing is the better option. Laughter is probably the most important thing in a person. Stay sane and enjoy a good laugh!